Video: Anson Hu on ShenZhen TV show [Generation show]


October 26, 2011 (Aired Date: October 21) - Anson Hu appears as a guest on the show [Generation show 年代秀] on ShenZhen TV. This show is similar to the abroad game show "The Generation Game." Guest stars appear on the show to compete for answer, games, and other asepects, revolving the cultural images, objects, music, fashion and other elements.

There is too much Chinese cultural material involved in the activities, and questions, so it is really hard for me to translate. I will only highlight the important parts! Throughout the whole show, all 5 teams compete to answer the same questions, so Anson doesn't have too much special screening time. Anson appears throughout the show if you want to see him smile. 


Highlights of the Video:

@ 1:39 Anson first appears, with his partner Jin Ming 金銘. 

@ 7:46 Anson improvises a song for his partner! (I actually like this one, hehe)
He sings:
Today, I'm here at [Generation Show]; (people screams: "wow, so good")
I noticed this show makes us happy;
There are 60s, 70s, 80s, and 00s friends; (host screams: "garbage!")
I felt that this show's appetite is huge.
My partner is Jing Ming;
When we were young;
We have many memories;
Fresh green grass by the river;
Allows us many memories.

@ 1:03:25 The 90s group (Anson with his partner) is given the challenge of "What are you dancing?"
They invite Anson to DANCE and his partner to guess what he is dancing!
He does 3 different dances, can you tell what he is dancing?!??!?! Worth watching, super hilarious!

@ 1:28:22 Anson performs <The Hongmen Banquet 鴻門宴> to end off the show.



Source/Video Link:
http://www.qiyi.com/zongyi/20111022/04a08d592a2a209d.html

2 comments:

sooooo talented XD I like the song he made up!

ROFL at Anson's dancing, hahahahaha XD
His partners face is so serious! :|

@ Toilet: this dancing is hilarious! I watched it many many times already, way too funny!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...