Video: Anson Hu on the show [Fan Le Mei Xiu]

December 3rd, 2011 (Aired Date: Nov 20th, 2011) - This epsidoe of [Fan Le Mei Xiu 饭没了秀] is called "Bao Bei Lai Shang Da Ming Xing 宝贝赖上大明星." This episode mostly focuses on showing the talent of 2 cute kids, but they also feature Anson Hu as their special celebrity guest. During the show, they promote Anson, as well as his interaction with the 2 cute kids!! These two kids have a good acting talent at a young age, that's why they are featured!

Sorry in the delay for posting! I completely missed out on this show!
The main take home message of this video is the interaction between Anson and the kids. You can see how Anson treats them! He's highly adorable!


Highlights of the Video:

@ 17:32 Boy talks about what he thinks of Anson! 
Boy: Anson brother is definitely not a regular person! My dad wants me train me to become like Anson, like a child music prodigy, but I have to first replenish my brain! I already ate a month of bean curd, how come I haven't gotten any smarter?


@ 19:51 A recorded clip: Anson and his interaction with two kids!
Boy: What present do you think Anson prepared for us today?
Girl: Write a song for us, it should be enough!
Boy: I don't want it, I want him to make us candy!

.....

Girl: Let me call him so he'll get ready for us!
Boy: Okay!
Girl: Hello!
Anson: Hello!
Girl: My name is Gao Wen Xi
Anson: Oh, you are lovely sweetie from the show?
Girl: Yes, I'm at Beijing. Where are you?
Anson: I'm at my working office.
Girl: Can you give us a present? Can you play a song for us?
Anson: Well of course, you can bring me the music score!
Girl: Okay
Anson: See you soon!

@ 21:22 The two kids go around to ask other people for a "score"
Since the two kids don't know what a music score is, they kept asking people for a "score" and of course regular people don't know what it is! HAHA They followed people's incorrect definition of a score to find.........a face mask!

@24:13 They arrived at Anson's beijing work office!


Around this point, I gave up in translating the dialogue because it's not worth it!


In the following parts, you will see:
- Kids challenging Anson, and Anson seems to be caught off guard many times! (Notice his facial expressions.)
- Anson asked the kids to get him a musical score, but after he explained, the kids got even more confused! So they went around looking for a toad who can sing!
- The problem is the toad won't sing, so they thought maybe a good looking guy can make the toad sing! (Kids are so adorable!)
- Later they brought the toad to Anson, and Anson fooled them by playing a sound file from his cell! (Tricky Anson!)
- Anson had an interview with Youku, but the kids tagged along and became part of the interview!
- Later Anson asked the kids to remain quiet because he needs peace and quiet in order to write a song, so the kids did everything possible to make the room as quiet as possible! (Honestly, I don't think Anson needs peace and quiet to write a song, it's just a "staged act")
- Anson's gift to their show: a hand-written lyrics of his song <LIFE> since it brings a lot of meaning!




Source/Video link:
http://www.qiyi.com/zongyi/20111121/64932f814e4c7e3b.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...