Interview: Anson talks about charity and his new album


May 27th, 2012 - Anson Hu's exclusive interview with QQ video.

I love Anson's expressions. He has a kind heart, and you can tell by the way he speaks! He also admits that he doesn't know how to talk in his Weibo (micro-blog), he says there nothing is more important than his efforts and actions towards charity. 


Summary (not word to word translation)

Reporter: Did you especially come to Smileangel Foundation Dinner, do you have anything to say?

Anson: Tonight I especially came to see the entrepreneurs. I think that celebrities are here to give extra support, and to help entrepreneurs earn more money for charity. I feel that by participating, it is like a step of action towards charity, and one step closer to helping other people.

Reporter: You are type of person who likes to do charity work. Last year because of charity work, you got into car accident, how is recovery now?

Anson: All is going well. I believe that good people have will have good repay. I'm starting to take more work now. It's good now, thank you for asking.

Reporter: A lot of fans and audience ask what you have been doing recently?

Anson: I am working on my new album. Other than attending major television events, I am usually sitting in my own recording room writing music.

Reporter: Can you tell us what kind of style this album is going to be?

Anson: I think more of a warm and cosy style.

Reporter: How do you see charity and celebrities together?

Anson: I feel that charity is something that each person has with their inner heart. It is something they have to realize within themselves. This is my first time participating with SmileAngel Foundation. I feel like I am still young, so I try my best to do charity related work. I feel that I am not able to handle such the pressure if something goes wrong.





Source: http://v.qq.com/cover/w/wewsm0almears5c.html?vid=a0010f4ehvP&_out=1 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...