News Video: "Variety Star World" report of the welfare song [Child]

March 13, 2011 - "Variety Star World" video report of the welfare song <Child>
The details of the public welfare song can be found: here



I've provided a rough translation of Anson's words in the video.

First appearance in the video:
"I felt like I should write this type of song, to use music to express, which is my specialty.
That is why I wanted to write a song called <Save the Children>."

Second:
"The production of the song came quick, and ever since I had this type of thought,
I would chat with my friends about it.
The lyrics to the song came about in 2 days."

Third:
"I felt that the name <Save the Children> would make people feel afraid.
The name <Child> would be more suitable because it is easy to remember,
and have feelings of warmth."

Fourth:
"I felt that if you have "the guts" to come record the song, you must have
a loving heart, so it doesn't matter...
Took about 3 days, but they used about 2 hours to record..."

Five:
"Vivian Hsu has to fly to Dong-Jing the next day, and because of the time,
she wanted to make a first appearance. Of course I said yes.
She is also the first person to not have read the lyrics, but to also to have
to record the first line of lyrics, she is really superb."

Six:
"She hasn't released an album in 3 years, so the first thing she told me was
that she hasn't sang in a very long time, and she has problems with regulating
"airflow" while singing."

Seven:
"It was not me who notified, but it was Yue-Hua music news that spread
to "her ears" then she insists on coming to record the song."

Eight:
"I feel that a song will have the ability to "call out" to people's inner hearts,
and will "hook" and awaken them."






Source: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PAK_FqPzjuw/