Video: [CCTV's Dream Choir Episode 10] Anson Hu's Choir Appearances

Please do not misunderstand, this episode was recorded before Anson's accident occurred. Anson has not yet recovered from his injuries from his car accident.  




What is this CCTV1's [Dream Choir] show that Anson is on?
Click to see our [Dream Choir] main page for all episodes and more information!
----

February 6th, 2012 (Aired date: January 14th, 2012) - On the 10th episode of CCTV's [Dream Choir], which is also the last episode of the season, they will announce the results after their last few performances. In this very episode, Anson does not have any screen appearances as his absence was due to his car accident that happened two before the final competition. Despite his absence, his team still has to compete.

I personally thought that this episode was highly emotional, especially for the supporters of Anson and his team. I wasn't able to hold my tears while watching this episode. Anson couldn't get out of his hospital bed, but he was listening to their performance through his cell, and he called in after each of their performances to cheer them on. His team did well on their first song, but not so much on their second song. I believe Anson's choir did the best they can without Anson. We all know that without Anson, it more or less has a good impact on their performances. His whole team had many shattering moments at different times throughout the episode. They couldn't hold their tears for many reasons.


I had provided a rough translation of what Anson said after he heard his team's performance. His team broke down in tears right away when they heard his voice.

Anson says: 
I hear Shanghai Team's singing. I was always with you all, even when I am not there. I was always listening to your performance. I was listening since the start of episode.
They all know that for <Dream Choir>, they spent a lot of effort and energy, and they also know that to get to today's performance isn't easy. I felt that it was always the competition of different choirs, and the leader is just to provide a faith. I felt that even with me, their performance should be the same, and should be doing their best.

Anson's final words towards the end of the show:
Dear my dream choir members: I regret that at this moment, I could not join you on stage to compete for this honour; but I can tell you this: During these 2 months of rehearsal, we practiced together, competed together, and took on the challenge one after another. I believe that we will never forget these days.



Clips with only his dream choir:

1. Opening with 3 teams: <歡樂頌>
http://tv.sohu.com/20120114/n332200995.shtml


2. Anson's dream choir perform: <愛的串燒>
http://tv.sohu.com/20120114/n332201128.shtml

3. Anson's dream choir perform: <男兒當自強>
http://tv.sohu.com/20120114/n332201449.shtml




Source: http://tv.sohu.com/20120114/n332201603.shtml

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...