Video: Anson Hu on the show [Tian Tian Xiang Shang]

November 12, 2011 (Aired date: November 11, 2011) - This episode of [Tian Tian Xiang Shang 天天向上] features 3 talented musicians: Anson Hu, James Li 李泉, and Essay Wang 王啸坤. Most of the episode features other material, but when the musicians appear, they introduce themselves, improve a song, and sing several songs.

According to those fans who attended the recording of the show, they noticed that they cut off majority of the parts containing Anson, and they edited the parts to the point that it doesn't make much sense at all! This has aroused many fans to criticize the show for being biased and unrespectful! Anson spent a long time recording for the entire episode, and they cut him off until he only has several minutes left. How do you feel about this??? 

Also, Anson wasn't in the greatest condition that night because he was overly exhausted. 

With that being said, Anson only appears less than 10 minutes combined on final version of the show. Fans got annoyed, so they cropped their own version of Anson's clips, and they posted up their recorded versions as well. I will share these cropped clips, as well as the entire episode at the bottom. 


---

Part 1

Anson performs <LIFE>

Video Link: 
http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/301881


----

Part 2

Hosts talk with Anson (Actually, I should say, hosts talk more about Anson than Anson himself!)
Host: I don't think I remember wrong, but your first Fan Club Music Live was at HuNan?
Anson: Yes
Host: 7 to 8 years ago?
Anson: 8 to 9 years ago?
Host: At first, when all the people listened, they all went "WO." This is because they suddenly realized that a singer like you, can play so many instruments! Piano, bass, drums, etc.
Another host: There is a song that I really love. The song written for Maybeline, "I wanna be, I wanna be Maybeline"
Host: I also like this other song, something like "follow you to play, or follow me to play," what is that song? It happens in a very romantic background.
Anson (jokes): "Follow you to watch Meteor rain?" (The meteor garden theme song)
Host: The song that I remember most is <Pretty Women 紅顏>!
Host: I think we are destined to meet, we were both born in '83 and we are both from Shanghai! Also teacher Zhou Xiao Yan, we both learned from her, so we should be considered as brothers!

Host: It seems to me that whenever you release an album, you will expend a lot of effort and energy! What is your new album called?
Anson: Who Cares?!
Host: Also, didn't you have to fly somewhere else for the album?
Anson: I didn't purposely fly there to create an album, but I wanted to stop and to learn. I used to always rush ahead and I would "lose out" a lot of other views. This time I wanted to ask the music industry: who still cares about quality music? There are 2 meanings: "Who Cares" = "Hu Cares" which means I care!


Anson imitates Phil Chang's voice
Host: Usually when artists start out, they imitate others. Who did you imitate?
Anson: When I started to sing, I sound like Phil Chang 張宇.

Host: Did you follow stars?
Anson: I did, Jacky Cheung is my idol. I have seen him, I have seen his concerts, I even had the chance to chat with him, and to tell him that I like him. And no, his face didn't turn red. I am sure that many of his other fans have told him the same thing.


Host displays Anson's child photos
Host: Why do you like putting up all those poses?
Anson: When I was young, I love watching action films, and I love to pose. Yes, I used to get beaten by my parents too. My dad said that once I reach 16 years, he will not beat me anymore. He did that say that, from then on, we will use a conversational manner to discuss.
Host: Did your father give you any presents?
Anson: Yes, when I was 16 years old, he gave me a musical synthesizer.
Host: Your father has left you for a period of time, would you worry about your mother?
Anson: Of course, I worry.
Host: How about you bring your mother to our shows, or maybe we will introduce you to some girls! What do you expect from girls?
Anson: If physical apperance, I usually look at their legs. Personality is very important. Should be very generous.
Host: And so I've heard that you were able to sing a love song for your ex-girlfriend's wedding!?
Anson: Yes, this is because I wrote this song for her.
Host: Did you want to produce a movie, or act in one?
Anson: Yes, probably a comedy. You will be able to see it in 2012!


Anson performs <10,000 Light Years 一萬光年> (Note: this is a cut off version, see the clip below)


Video Link: 
http://www.56.com/u86/v_NjQ2MDU4MDM.html


-------

Part 3
Anson performs <10,000 Light Years 一萬光年>

Video Link: 
http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/300522


---

Fan's evidence that they cropped the clip:

Anson composes on the spot part 1: 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/d1TcoVi5Sao/

Anson composes on the spot part 2:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Bn0F7GHQg78/

Anson mini dance 1: 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6QJtacqbePA/

Anson mini dance 2: 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MJAW3l5gStY/


-----

Source/Video link (Entire episode):
http://www.qiyi.com/zongyi/20111112/2e534071e0fa480c.html

2 comments:

I like his ad libs from the start when he sings life
Anson looks nice here =D I really hope he keeps this type of style!

I think I've heard of that song Anson sang when he tried to imitate Phil Chang. Any chance of knowing what the song is called?

Awwwwww Anson's baby picture XD so cute!
Hehe his poses are funny

I can tell it was cropped because the conversations doesn't flow!
I'll have to watch the fan cams later because my computer is slow T_T

@ Toilet: The song by Phil Chang is called 用心良苦 (To give sufficient thought into a given matter) XD yeah this phrase is hard to translate.

The fan cams are just the cut off parts, they're not very long :)

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...