News Video: Anson Hu speaks Cantonese!


March 22nd, 2012 - Anson Hu accepts a short TVB interview at [HK's Asia-Pop Music Festival Press Conference 香港亞洲流行音樂節發布會] where he attempts to speak Cantonese.


----
English Translation:
Interviewer: Do you have confidence to challenge and to sing Cantonese songs?

Anson: Cantonese is really hard!

Interviewer: Can you attempt a few lines?

Anson: Okay, I can try!

Anson: Hello, everyone! I am Anson Hu!
His Cantonese pronunciation is quite accurate, I must say!

Interviewer: What else?

Anson: What else? Did you eat?

Interviewer: Did you eat dinner yet?

Anson: Oh, did you eat dinner yet?

Interviewer: Have you ever considered coming to HK to put on a concert?

Anson: I hope that in the future, I can sing more Cantonese songs. Then after, if I feel that my fan base is increasing, then, I will come!
----




News video (length 0:41) 

Source/Video link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/cL3wuizc6Y4

1 comments:

Anson is soooooo cute! XD
I like it when he tries to speak Cantonese and then the interviewer corrects him.
It's pretty good, I would like him to sing Cantonese songs =D

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...