Music: 5 Karaoke/Instrumental Songs From [Who Cares?]

April 2nd, 2012 - Five karaoke / instrumental songs from Anson's 7th album <Who Cares?> were officially released on the internet (same day as the album).

Since I only found out about them today, I have come to believe that not many fans know about this internet release. Spread the word! For those who love to sing to Anson's songs! Cheers!


Songs Release Date: 2011.09.19
Record: 樂華娛樂 | Yue Hua Entertainment
Genre: Instrumental


Karaoke/Instrumental Songs

#
Title
Pinyin
English Translation
Listen
(96kbps)
01
一萬光年
yī wàn guāng nián

10,000 Light Years
02
鴻門宴
hóng mén yàn

Hongman Banquet
03
One Night In Shanghai

04
傷痕
shāng hén

Scar
05
Lisa I Love U



Download (best available - wma 96kbps)







Source: http://www.1ting.com/album/72/album_57337.html

2 comments:

OOOOooo YAY YAY more good songs to listen to XD
Thanks! =D
It seems quite lonely without his voice but you can appreciate all the layers of music composed by Anson!

You're welcome!!! I know what you mean by lonely because I miss Anson's voice listening to it, but at the same time, I can really appreciate his composition abilities :)

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...