Live: Anson Hu sings duet with Zheng Hong @ The Voice Of China

September 30th, 2012 - Anson Hu performs the song <Someone Like You> with Zheng Hong, the contestant of [The Voice Of China], on the Voice of China season finale. Anson was merely there to support the singer contestant, and you can tell by the way he supports the singing and his body language.

I don't know if I like Anson singing English, and this song in particular. It's not Anson's style, and it's a women's key and range. Despite all that, Anson already does a good job with his limitations. 



Source/Video Links:



Here are some random photos I found, photos taken by fans!

Anson at rehearsal 
rehearsal caught on elevator

Anson leaving after the performance (he's so cute)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...