News: Anson Hu's first performance with new outfit; Makes fashion headlines instead of music headlines


October 27, 2012 - Anson Hu's new image for his 2012 album, 大一號 | One Size Bigger, shocks mainland fans, and leads to controversy.








"It's true that not anybody can wear fashion." He dressed up as a giant 2012 Thom Browne fashion suit and appeared at Bibi Zhou's signing ceremony.


What do you think? 


Personally, I think his outfit really matches the message he is trying to convey through his new album. Don't believe me, go read his album introduction.





Anson Hu sings new song < 劫後餘生 (Life After Disaster) > with his new outfit.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qNLEPcWAnx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTqU5UmqCo - - Thanks Fern for the link!




Source: http://fashion.163.com/photoview/25A20026/31974.html


3 comments:

Hehe I think it's alright, makes him look smaller and has no neck but I guess pictures looks different than in real life! (he is actually really really tall!)

With Anson his style is closely linked to his album, so I'm not really surprised about his new look! =P

@Toilet: haha, I do agree with you!~~ Anson is quite tall in real life! Yup, his outfit matches his album, I'm totally fine with it, minus his eye make up, hehe.

LOL I'm used to eye make up! Maybe because most Korean stars wear it!!! Looking at it now, he kinda looks like a Korean star because of his style! xD

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...