Music Video: 搖滾天生大一號 | Rock Born One Size Bigger + MV Stills



January 25th, 2013 - Anson Hu | Tiger Hu | Hu Yanbin's second official music video《搖滾天生大一號 | yáo gǔn tiān shēng dà yī hào (Rock Born One Size Bigger)》 in his 8th album "大一號 GROW (One Size Bigger)" is out! Check it out!

For translated lyrics, be sure to check out this post, here


This MV is a very typical one. I almost imaged this MV to turn out like that! The only that really surprised me are the effects and Anson's facial expressions. His expression show that he now has so much confidence and it's also mesmerizing! Perhaps Anson can work on not using the same movements over and over again? Also, what's with the random girl there? O_O



Official: http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/593460
Mirrors: QQ Music | Youtube





I had so much fun doing the MV stills, enjoy!

MV Stills (Click photo to launch album, improved loading and viewing!)







2 comments:

Hehe I imagined his mv to be like this too!

I do like his band mates, they are quite funny looking xD

Do you mean the weird girl @4.05?

@Toilet: I think you probably noticed the weird girl in this MV and also his other MV, haha Anson loves his girls..........

Thanks for leaving these comments on my blog, it encourages me!!! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...