Life Event: Tiger Anson Hu & GROW 大一號 Album Launch Party!!



November 5th, 2012 - [ Anson Hu | Tiger Hu | Hu Yanbin & GROW 大一號 Album Launch Party ] has successfully concluded!! I have provided a re-cap of the entire event with HD photos, links to the entire video clip, and  dialogue translations!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!


Event Photos (Click photo to launch album, improved loading and viewing!)





Song list:

1.《愛情是怎麼了(What's With Love)
2. 《在一起 (Be Together)
3.《搖滾天生大一號 (Rock Born One Size Bigger)
4. Talking 1
5.《沉默的大多数 (Silent Most Of The Time)
6. Talking 2
7.《三十而立 (Standing Firm At Thirty)
8. Talking 3
9.《劫後餘生 (Life After Disaster)



Video Clips:

Entire re-cap:


Re-cap of individual songs by name:

《愛情是怎麼了(What's With Love)

《在一起 (Be Together)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9rW6ioLMaSo

《搖滾天生大一號 (Rock Born One Size Bigger)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nw2FMgjf7eE

《沉默的大多数 (Silent Most Of The Time)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nw2FMgjf7eE

《三十而立 (Standing Firm At Thirty)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZuaTF_lbSHU

《劫後餘生 (Life After Disaster)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Bm5EyrYM2Og

Translations of Tiger-Anson's words (approximately):

Talking 1
ROCKER! I've waited for day for so long. I suppressed all my stress for 1 month. I will tell you about my story in a bit, did I scare anyone? Oh, you guys are rocker!! 
I think that if anyone wants to follow their dream in this music industry, and still be able to follow their dream and finish it - - truth is, there isn't a lot. I do treasure this opportunity. 
As you heard what my boss said: even before releasing this album, the amount spend has already been earned back. It's all because of the first half of my album. I wrote half of this album as commercialized music, and I gave you half of my album. What I like is rock and it's the other half of my album, I have to pay the price for it. It's hard to earn money with music, that's why it forced me to study movie directing now - - just kidding! I feel a passion for movie directing. I can see much more with different viewing angles, so I actually like it. 
1 month ago, I came out with my guitar partner, at a public event where there were a lot of critics. They criticized me for my new rocker style, my new style, and they said I looked very dumb. Here is the question I ask: "Did you look at yourself before making a comment?" I'm someone who knows what I want. I have waited for this day for so long. I realized that we can talk about this through music. There is no way for me to argue with critics, and I think it's useless to argue. That's why I'm using music to talk for me. F*** (Yes, he did swear...)
Thank you for coming out to watch my album launch party, it's very meaningful for me. Next up, this is a very inspirational song that I dedicate to you. 



Talking 2
Does anyone have tissue paper that they can lend me? (Someone from the audience tossed him one). There's live recording Weibo here today. Oh, is that photo, a gift for me? Wow, it's so cool. Next time, I will get a golden microphone too. 
Singing rock makes me high, and it's so hot in this shirt. (Audience shouting to take it off.) I'm not taking it off. 
Okay, the next song is my 30th birthday song. A lot of my friends tell me that the lyrics were well written. Thank you! I have a lot of thoughts and I wanted to write it in a form of a diary and I wanted to share it. 


Talking 3
(A lot of random people screaming: "Binbin so good looking, take off your shirt!") This is my band's first performance. I will introduce: starting from bass, then drums, and guitar. I won't tell you their age, but we all have a rocker dream in common! What's my band name??? GROW? No, it's GROWL! If we sing rock, I will bring my band along with me. 
Take off my shirt? The truth is, I'm all wet inside, but I still have to wear it. Okay, I will take it off near the end. 
My next song, I'll use my men style to perform it. Wow, what is this? Thank you, its a gift for me? What is her name? Wei Ni? 





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 2nd, 2012 - Not born 'one size bigger,' but is a state of 'GROW' (Growth). You like Anson Hu, or do you like 'GROW?? It's up to you! Anson Hu's 2012 GROW production: GROW 大一號 (One Size Bigger). Want to see 'GROW' the band? November 5th, 2012 - See you [ Anson Hu & GROW 大一號 Album Launch Party ]!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 29th, 2012 - Anson Hu updated his personal Weibo early in the morning:

My new style "One Size Bigger" seems to be "very popular," I'm showing off on Halloween. Want to see GROW 大一號, the band? November 5th, [ Anson Hu & GROW 大一號 Album Launch Party ], 7:30pm, see you all at Beijing Starlighting. (2012.10.29 00:41)



Finally, some news from him. I'm looking forward!!!~~~ I will keep adding new information and updates as it goes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - it encourages me! Please write something...